KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors and Mitsubishi Corp have offered a combined 15.8 percent stake in Malaysian national carmaker Proton to state investment arm Khazanah Nasional, a source close to Khazanah said on Friday. "Khazanah was approached two to three weeks ago," said the source.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors offers Proton stake to Khazanah" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.