TOKYO, June 20 (Reuters) - Loss-making Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. said on Monday it planned to enter the Iranian market by the end of this month in a bid to revive itself by boosting sales in overseas markets. MMC, which is battling a tattered reputation from a high-profile series of recalls and arrests of former executives after it concealed safety-related defects, said it aimed to sell 700 Pajero sport utility vehicles in Iran by March 2006. "Our brand image is good in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors plans to enter Iranian market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642