TOKYO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Embattled Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp is likely to post a group net loss of 80 billion yen ($750 million) for the year ending March 31, national broadcaster NHK reported on Thursday. In November, Mitsubishi Motors, owned 37 percent by DaimlerChrysler AG , had forecast a net loss of 11 billion yen. Last year, it made a profit of 37.36 billion yen. The auto maker is scheduled to report third-quarter sales figures later on Thursday, and is widely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors to post Y80 bln net loss - NHK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.