TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp posted a quarterly loss on Thursday as car sales plunged, and it kept its annual profit forecasts, relying on emergency cost reductions. In the April-June quarter, Mitsubishi Motors had an operating loss of 29.6 billion yen ($312 million), swinging from a profit of 9.86 billion yen a year earlier. The average estimate of two analysts polled by Thomson Reuters was for a loss of 26 billion yen. For the financial year to March 31, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors posts Q1 loss, keeps forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.