TOKYO, July 24 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Thursday that first quarter group sales rose 3.5 percent as strong gains in Asia offset a fall in the U.S. market. Group sales came to 607.1 billion yen ($5.11 billion) for the April-June period, compared with 586.33 billion yen a year earlier. The results came as little surprise since sales volumes are announced monthly. Mitsubishi, owned 37 percent by German-U.S. auto giant DaimlerChrysler AG , is announcing quarterly figures ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors Q1 sales up 3.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.