TOKYO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp announced a long-awaited deal with the Russian government on Friday that would grant it financial incentives to assemble cars locally. Mitsubishi Motors gave no other details, saying in a statement it was still studying the feasibility of making cars in Russia. It will make a separate announcement when it finalises its plans, it said. A source familiar with the matter told Reuters last week that Mitsubishi Motors would agree the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors, Russia sign car assembly deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642