TOKYO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors is expected to forecast that its sales of cars in Japan will fall about 10 percent in the next year due to sluggish demand, the Nikkei newspaper reported on Friday. Mitsubishi Motors will likely set an annual domestic sales target of slightly more than 200,000 units for its new three-year business plan starting from April, the newspaper said. It is due to announce the plan on Feb. 29. That would mark a fall of about 10 percent from the 230,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors to see Japan sales fall -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642