TOKYO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Thursday that it planned to hold a shareholders' meeting in April to seek authorisation for a capital increase. Chief Executive and President Rolf Eckrodt told a news conference that a new medium-term business plan would be supported by DaimlerChrysler AG , which has a stake of 37 percent, and other Mitsubishi group companies. Eckrodt, who will have been president for two years in June, said a two-year term was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors to seek cap increase in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642