TOKYO, July 24 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Thursday it planned to take about 50 billion yen ($421 million) in extra loss charges from its North American financial business. Japan's fourth-largest automaker, owned 37 percent by German-U.S. auto giant DaimlerChrysler AG , said it would suffer a group net loss of 80 billion yen for the half-year to September, revising its earlier estimate of a profit of 10 billion yen.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors sees 50 bln yen loss charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642