TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp , Japan's sixth-largest automaker, on Tuesday forecast operating profit to more than triple this year, counting on new models such as the RVR sport utility vehicle (SUV) to drive sales volumes. For the year to March 31, 2011, the maker of the Pajero SUV forecast an operating profit of 45 billion yen ($478.6 million), beating an average 33.2 billion yen forecast by five analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. Last week, Mitsubishi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors sees jump in 10/11 oper profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.