TOKYO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Troubled Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Thursday it would announce a new mid-term business plan by April 30 as rumours swirled that its German chief executive would be pushed out. It also said Yoichiro Okazaki, a managing director at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd , would take over as chairman, replacing Takashi Sonobe, who died last October.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors to set business plan by April 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.