TOKYO, July 24 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Thursday it was slashing its group net profit forecast for the current year to 10 billion yen ($84.21 million) from 40 billion yen, hit by extra loss charges at its North American unit. Japan's fourth-largest automaker, owned 37 percent by German-U.S. auto giant DaimlerChrysler AG , also said it had revised its recurring profit outlook for the year that began on April 1 to 35 billion yen from 65 billion yen. ($1=118.75 yen)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors slashes 03/04 earnings outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.