TOKYO, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Friday it was aiming for an operating profit of 90 billion yen in the business year ending in March 2011. Under its new midterm business plan, the Japanese automaker also said it was targeting net profit of 50 billion yen in the same business year. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors targets Y90 bln '10/11 op profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.