FRANKFURT, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hard-pressed Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) may need longer than originally thought to stage a rebound in the North American market, its chief executive was quoted as saying. Mitsubishi had expressed hopes in May when presenting a reorganisation plan that U.S. sales would bottom out this year, industry paper Automotive News said on Monday. "But frankly, I think it will take until 2005" before sales hit bottom and the turnaround begins, it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors U.S. rebound may take time-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642