TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp , Japan's sixth-largest automaker, said on Tuesday that it has agreed with PSA Peugeot Citroen to supply a compact SUV to its two brands. Based on Mitsubishi Motor's existing RVR model platform, the two automakers will develop new compact SUV models for Peugeot and Citroen brands with commercial sales expected in early 2012. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors,Peugeot to work on compact SUV business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.