TOKYO, March 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp and DaimlerChrysler AG are reviewing a restructuring plan for the ailing Japanese car maker and are likely to seek a bigger capital injection of 300 billion yen ($2.8 billion), media reported on Saturday. DaimlerChrysler believed an increase from the 200 billion yen set under the original plan was necessary given bigger-than-expected expenses from new vehicle development and restructuring efforts, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei) said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Mtrs may seek bigger capital boost-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.