MOSCOW, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors is considering plans to start assembling its cars in northwestern Russia, a Russian government official said on Thursday. Mitshubishi Motors, Japan's only loss-making auto-maker, has said it aims to improve sales and profits in Europe by expanding in emerging markets such as Russia and Ukraine, where demand is strong for high-profit, off-road vehicles. Asked which leading foreign car makers was now intending to open a plant in Russia, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi mulls car assembly in Russia - official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642