* Net income up 228 percent in FY * Vehicle sales up 15 percent in FY ended Mar. 31 * No forecast yet for 2011 due to uncertainties DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp on Wednesday reported a 42 percent drop in profit for the quarter that ended on March 31, pressured by the strong Japanese yen and production halts after the Japanese earthquake. The Japanese vehicle maker did not give a forecast for this year's production or sales, citing uncertainty surrounding its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi profit falls 42 pct on yen, earthquake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.