TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Corp. said on Thursday that General Motors Corp. has asked the Japanese trading house to buy part of its 7.9 percent stake in truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd. . A Mitsubishi spokesman said it was considering the request but nothing has been decided yet.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi says GM has asked it to buy Isuzu stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642