* To sell first electric cars in Russia H1 2011 * Expects Russia to be a problematic market * Cars "won't be cheap" MOSCOW, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors plans to start selling its I-MiEV electric cars in Russia in March-April, the head of Rolf Import, the Russian distributor of Mitsubishi cars, said on Monday. "It is a sort of an experiment ... to see how the car will survive and if the car draws any interest from consumers," Andrei Pankov said. "For a client who lives on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to sell electric cars in Russia -dealer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.