BANGKOK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Thai unit of Mitsubishi Motors Corp is set to sell 2 billion baht ($51 million) of 3-year bonds next month to boost working capital, a fund manager close to the deal said on Tuesday. The secured bonds, issued by Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., would be sold to institutional investors, the fund manager told Reuters. "The bond coupon is expected to offer a spread similar to the previous issues," said the fund manager, who declined to be named. Last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Thai unit plans 2 bln baht issue in Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.