TOKYO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp , the world's first automaker to mass-produce purely electric cars, launched a battery-run light commercial van on Thursday as it aims to keep the lead in expanding the use of niche zero-emissions vehicles. The Japanese automaker has sold about 17,000 electric vehicles (EVs) globally so far, including those supplied under PSA Peugeot Citroen's brands, since the launch of the tiny i-MiEV in mid-2009. Mitsubishi Motors said it also plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi unveils electric van, to supply to Suzuki" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.