TOKYO, June 22 (Reuters) - There were 61 cases of fires involving vehicles built by Mitsubishi Motors Corp and its affiliate Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp during the five years to March 31, Japan's Transport Ministry said on Tuesday. A ministry spokesman declined to comment on how the figure compares with that of rival firms. "It's hard to say if the figure is large or small. There are no comparative figures at rival car makers," he said. The ministry published the figures after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi vehicle fire cases 61 in 5 yrs-ministry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642