BANGKOK, June 22 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Corp's Thai subsidiary has set a coupon range of 3.73-3.87 percent for a bond issue of 1 billion baht ($24 million) this month to finance its business expansion, a fund manager said on Wednesday. The final coupon for the 3-year bonds to be issued by Tri Petch Isuzu Sales would be decided on Thursday before the June 29 issue date, the fund manger close to the deal told Reuters. "The coupon range was priced about 40-55 basis points over comparable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi's Thai unit sets bond coupon - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.