April 27 (Reuters) - MITSUI ENGINEERING CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2012 Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2013 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 571.85 589.21 590.00 (-2.9 pct) Operating 31.42 38.90 20.00 (-19.2 pct) Recurring 32.35 36.22 19.00 (-10.7 pct) Net 17.88 13.49 9.00 (+32.5 pct) EPS Y21.59 Y16.29 Y10.87 Annual div Y4.00 Y4.00 Y3.00 NOTE - Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co Ltd is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsui Engineering -2011/12 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642