TOKYO, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Japan's top zinc producer Mitsui Mining and Smelting plans to invest about 40 billion yen ($345 million)over the next 10 years in overseas zinc exploration projects, a company official said on Friday. The company aims to boost its in-house supply over the period to fully supply the material to produce about 230,000 tonnes of zinc metals a year, he said. Mitsui currently supplies about 50 percent of the raw material, which would be equivalent to about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsui Mining to invest $345 mln in zinc projects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.