NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Net profit for Mitsui & Co Ltd for the year ending March 31 is expected to fall 15 percent to about 350 billion yen ($3.90 billion), as demand drops for raw materials and as income from foreign units falls, the Nikkei business daily reported in its Thursday edition. Mitsui had previously projected a 12 percent net income increase to 460 billion yen, Nikkei said. It said Mitsui's sales of natural resources such as iron ore and coal are unlikely to hit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsui year profit expected to fall 15 pct -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.