TOKYO, June 26 (Reuters) - Arcelor Mittal and Nippon Steel Corp. will ink a new partnership agreement next month on technology transfer and capacity expansion at their joint ventures, the Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday. Mittal Chairman Lakshmi Mittal and Nippon Steel President Akio Mimura will meet in New York next month to sign the deal, the Nikkei said. The two firms have been talking about the pact since last July after Mittal bought Arcelor, Nippon's strategic partner in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mittal, Nippon Steel to sign partnership deal-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.