By Reshma Kapadia NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - This summer's mixed bag of strong earnings growth and conservative company forecasts combined with soft economic data are fueling a debate about whether the United States is facing an economic slowdown. Economic data in June were slow over a wide range of areas including retail sales, industrial production, jobs and housing. Analysts say they will be looking for improvements in July. "July is a critical month. Does the economy stay on an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mixed bag of data, remarks fuel debate over economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.