MUMBAI, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Indian utility vehicles maker Mahindra & Mahindra and three-wheeler maker Atul Auto Ltd are separately interested in acquiring a majority stake in state-run Scooters India Ltd , two sources in Mahindra and a senior official in Atul Auto said on Monday. The Indian government plans to offer upto 74 percent stake in Scooters India, the Hindu Business Line newspaper reported earlier this month, citing unnamed government sources. Scooters India, in which the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M&M, Atul Auto eye controlling stake in Scooters India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642