MUMBAI, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is planning to up its stake in Swaraj Engines by buying out Kirloskar Oil Engines' stake in the latter, the Business Standard reported on Friday. Swaraj Engines was formed in technical collaboration with Kirloskar Oil, which currently holds 17.39 percent stake in the firm. Mahindra & Mahindra, India's top tractor maker, has a 33.2 percent stake in Swaraj Engines and is planning to consolidate its stake in the firm to expand the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M&M may buy Kirloskar Oil's stake in Swaraj Engines-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642