BOMBAY, July 23 (Reuters) - India's largest utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra said on Tuesday it had sold its stake in an automotive components joint venture to its partner, a subsidiary of Britain's GKN plc . Mahindra & Mahindra said in a statement it had sold its 51 percent holding to GKN Sinter Metals Holdings Limited for 650 million rupees ($13.35 million). The joint venture, Mahindra Sintered Products Limited, was established more than three decades ago. It makes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M&M says sells 51 pc in auto parts JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.