BOMBAY, July 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra expects its tractor sales volumes to exceed industry growth levels of 15 to 20 percent in the year to March 2005, a senior company official said on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M&M sees FY05 tractor volumes above 15-20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642