TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Struggling Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) is in talks with PSA Peugeot Citroen of France for a business tie-up, Japanese media reported on Friday. The Nihon Keizai newspaper said the deal could include capital aid from the French auto maker and might be concluded by the end of next month. The reports said the possible tie-up included an original equipment manufacturing (OEM) agreement under which MMC would make minivans for Peugeot, and joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC in business tie talks with Peugeot - media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642