TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Friday it had picked Yoichiro Okazaki, a managing director at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd , as president and CEO to replace Rolf Eckrodt, who resigned this week. Okazaki, who had been nominated in February to become chairman of Mitsubishi Motors, has been leading the troubled Japanese auto maker's new revival team after DaimlerChrysler AG pulled out of a bail-out plan last week. Okazaki's nomination is subject to approval at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC picks Mitsubishi Heavy official as new CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642