LONDON, April 29 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors needs a cash infusion of only 350 billion yen, half the figure originally envisaged, the Japanese firm's crisis committee has concluded, the Financial Times reported on Thursday. The newspaper said the committee said the original figure of 700 billion yen ($6.4 billion) Mitsubishi was thought to need to recover was "preposterous," the FT said, without citing sources. On Friday DaimlerChrysler said it will not provide any new funds for its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC rescue figure exaggerated, committee says - FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642