TOKYO, June 16 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Wednesday it was keeping its global sales target for this business year unchanged at 1.453 million vehicles. Japan's fourth-largest car maker has suffered a sharp decline in domestic sales due to a series of recall scandals, both at the auto maker and its truck affiliate, over the past month. In the year that ended this March, it sold 1.527 million vehicles worldwide. ($1=109.41 yen)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC says 04/05 global sales target unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.