TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) , Japan's fourth-largest auto maker, said on Friday that the company could form an alliance with a car maker other than main shareholder DaimlerChrysler AG in the future. Asked whether MMC would need another partner if its capital alliance with Daimler ended, Yoichiro Okazaki, who on Friday became MMC president, told a news conference: "At the moment we are not thinking about it, but in the future it is a possibility." Mitsubishi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC says alliance with another auto maker possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642