TOKYO, May 18 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp , Japan's fourth-largest auto maker, said on Tuesday it will announce its earnings results for last year and a highly anticipated medium-term business plan on May 21. Chief Executive Officer Yoichiro Okazaki and Chief Financial Officer Keiichiro Hashimoto will attend the news conference, which will start at 4.30 p.m. (0730 GMT) at its headquarters in Tokyo. The ailing car maker has been scrambling to map out a new business plan with three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC says to announce results, business plan May 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.