TOKYO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) said on Tuesday it would buy part of a 50 percent stake owned by Taiwan's China Motor Corp. in Southeast Fujian Motor Corp. (Soueast) to strengthen MMC's China production and sales. MMC and China Motor had signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) and would begin discussing details such as the scale of equity participation, the struggling Japanese auto maker said in a statement. In September, China Motor, Taiwan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC says to buy part of Soueast from China Motor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.