TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp. will likely report its first full-year operating profit in three years in 2005/06 thanks to strong sales of its new vehicles and a weaker yen, local newspapers reported on Thursday. The Nihon Keizai business daily said the auto maker was expected to post a group operating profit of about 6 billion yen ($52 million) for the year ended March, against a loss of 128.5 billion yen a year earlier. That compares with a mean loss projection of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC seen posting first op profit in 3 yrs -reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.