TOKYO, May 26 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp , Japan's fourth-largest automaker, said on Monday it expected its group's global vehicle sales to fall to 1.63 million units this business year compared with 1.96 million a year earlier. Mitsubishi, which is 37 percent owned by DaimlerChrysler AG , forecast overseas sales to drop to 1.23 million units in the year started April 1, against 1.56 million in 2002/03. The company forecast domestic vehicle sales to edge up to 408,000 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC sees drop in 03/04 global vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.