TOKYO, June 16 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Wednesday it expected a slide in domestic vehicle sales to cut operating profit by 30 billion yen ($274.2 million) in both the current and next business years. Announcing extra measures to make up for the impact of the sales drop, Japan's fourth-largest car maker said it aimed to slash overall costs by an additional 34.4 billion yen in the business year to next March and 38.2 billion the following year. Mitsubishi Motors, held 37 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC sees Y30 bln op profit reduction on weak sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.