TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - Shares in Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) were untraded on Friday afternoon with a glut of sell orders at 316 yen, down 1.56 percent, after the Tokyo Stock Exchange lifted a suspension of trade in the stock. Trading in the shares was halted in the morning after DaimlerChrysler AG said it would not join in a rescue capital increase planned by Japan's fourth-largest car maker. The Nikkei average was up 0.83 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMC shares restart with glut of sellers at 316 yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642