TOKYO, April 24 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp, Japan's fourth-largest automaker, is set to announce its preliminary earnings results for the business year ended on March 31 on Thursday afternoon, a company official said. The announcement is expected shortly after 1 p.m. (0400 GMT), a Mitsubishi official said. Mitsubishi Motors will announce its final results and outlook for the new business year on May 26.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MMCto unveil prelim results Thurs afternoon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642