BERLIN, Nov 24 (Reuters) - A large supply of money on financial markets has again formed a basis for speculation, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Tuesday. "There are large amounts of money which are already a basis for speculation again," said Merkel at an employers' conference. She also said the German economy, Europe's biggest, was not yet out of its trough and warned that protectionism posed the biggest problem for the world economy. Merkel also said that General Motors had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Money supply is again basis for speculation-Merkel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642