CHICAGO, April 28 (Reuters) - Monro Muffler Brake Inc. on Friday said the U.S. Bankruptcy Court has approved its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of ProCare Automotive Service Solutions LLC for $14.65 million cash. Monro, which operates an auto repair chain, said it expects to complete the purchase April 29 of ProCare and to give additional financial forecasts when it reports full-year earnings later in May. The 75 ProCare locations and employees covered by the acquisition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Monro gets court approval for ProCare acquisition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.