July 26 (Reuters) - Monro Muffler Brake Inc. said it completed the asset acquisition of Valley Forge Tire & Auto Centers and signed a definitive asset purchase agreement with Craven Tire & Auto, expected to close by the end of July. The combined purchase price of the two tire store chains is about $16.7 million, which will be funded primarily through the company's existing line of credit, the auto chain repair operator said in a statement. (Reporting by Sharangdhar Limaye in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Monro Muffler to acquire two tire store chains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.