NEW YORK, May 30 (Reuters) - Auto repair chain Monro Muffler Brake Inc. on Friday said it will cut reported 1998 to 2000 after-tax profit by $2.5 million to reflect a change in how it accounts for the transfer of 14 closed stores to barter company Icon International in those years. The Rochester, New York-based company, which has 561 stores mainly in the eastern United States, had said last week that PricewaterhouseCoopers decided to review the accounting for the barter credits, which are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Monro Muffler amends profit reports after audit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.