NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - Auto service chain Monro Muffler Brake Inc. on Monday said its quarterly earnings would exceed its previous estimates because of stronger store traffic, maintenance services and tire sales. For the fourth quarter, ended March 29, the Rochester, New York, company said it now expects earnings of 24 cents to 26 cents per share, up from 21 cents to 23 cents estimated previously.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Monro Muffler sees earnings above estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.